- Discover how to add precision and power to your string bends and slides!
- Learn how to take simple, boring notes and add the ‘secret sauce’ to make them truly sing!
- Guaranteed to work, or your money back!
Dear Guitar Player,
Have you ever wondered...
How top guitar players make it look so easy and natural to make killer guitar sounds, while others struggle desperately to make even the simplest solos sound good?
How players like BB King, Eric Clapton or Jimi Hendrix take a few simple notes and blow everybody’s mind, when others are struggling to simply impress themselves, let alone an audience?
I'll tell you the answer. It's surprisingly simple.
The difference is...they’ve mastered 3 essential techniques: String Bends, Slides & Legato (But they do them in a way that is completely different from most guitar players, as I'll show you in just a moment.)
They don't just throw in a bend or a slide here or there at random...
Instead, they instinctively know EXACTLY where to use each technique, so it turns the listener on and keeps them mesmerised throughout...
...and they do this without having to spend years learning how to do it either.
Want to know their secret? I'll tell you.
Here's What Gave Them The Advantage
Over YOU (Until Now)...
The truth is...
The top guitar players know what makes a great guitar solo tick.
They know HOW to take the same 12 notes that everybody uses in music and make them sound “special." They understand the principles behind “decorating” notes so they don’t sound dull and boring (like everybody else). They know precisely what to play and when so people scream, “Hell yeah…this guy knows how to PLAY!”
They understand these principles so well that they don’t even really need to think about it, it just “happens” whenever they pick up the guitar...
No wonder they can make awesome sounds...that, until now, seemed out of reach to the average guitar player...
The 3 Essential Techniques,
That Make The Guitar Sing!
Guitar music has come a long way since Mamie Smith made the first blues recording way back in 1920. Since then we’ve gone from acoustic, finger style blues from players like Robert Johnson to fully electrified, "other-worldly" sounds from players like Jimi Hendrix.
What’s exciting for us here in the 21st century is that all those guys have perfected the art of the guitar and left us with a model we can use as a blueprint (…or “blues”-print, if you will) in our own playing.
Unfortunately, most people will listen to guitar music but don’t know how to transfer what they can HEAR to their fingers and play like that themselves.
…up until now, nobody has shown you how to APPLY the 3 essential pieces of the lead guitar puzzle.
That's where BluesGuitarMaster.com comes in.
Finally, The Missing Piece
Of The Lead Guitar Puzzle
My name's Tom Sears and I'm the founder of BluesGuitarMaster.com.
I'm a guitar player but more importantly a guitar teaching junkie. I'm fascinated with the process of taking sometimes complex guitar methods, breaking them down and presenting them in an easy to understand format.
Over the years I've seen many people walk through the door at my old guitar school who thought they were great guitar players BUT …and I’m afraid I must be blunt... most of them had massive holes in their technique.
Most of them had learned their scales and knew a few solos but hadn’t really studied the 3 essential techniques I’m going to show you.
Essentially it was like building a house before you laid the foundation. It looked good from a distance but once you took a closer look, the whole thing was close to falling apart.
So I decided... enough was enough.
I decided to create a course that would provide a complete roadmap of those 3 essential guitar techniques (Bends, Slides & Legato) and combine that with my teaching ethos of taking (what can be) complex material and breaking them down into bite-size, easy to follow steps.
I call it Improvisation Techniques:
- A complete blueprint for string bends, slides and legato, which (when mastered) lead to more fluent solos and a better, professional-level sound.
- It gives you a powerful foundation to move forward with your playing, so you don’t find any huge gaps in your technique months or years down the line.
- You can use this system if you’ve been playing lead guitar for years or if you’re just beginning your guitar soloing journey.
Listen. Playing guitar is a huge subject with many different facets. It’s all too easy to get overwhelmed with all the different areas you’re told to practice.
That’s why all our courses focus on one major area and one major area only. In this case, we’re taking lead guitar and holding a microscope over the key techniques you need to sound great.
This isn’t theory and this isn’t a “how to play solos” course. This is hands-on instruction for how to get the most out of every bend, slide, hammer-on and pull-off.
If you're not devoting regular, focused practice time to those techniques, you're practically building a castle made of sand...
...and you’ll end up seeing other guitar players sounding more fluent, smoother and...I hate to say it but downright better than you.
…and all because they devoted some time to mastering their bends, slides and legato skills.
Don't let that happen to you. It's time to take your lead guitar skills to the next level, with Improvisation Techniques.
Here's A Sneak Preview Of What's Inside...
- The String Bend "Deep Dive": 6 lessons on how to play every kind of string bend in a way that literally makes people sit up and take notice. (Listen... if you used just this one technique and ignored everything else in Improvisation Techniques, this alone will be worth the price of entry).
- The Guitar Slide Blueprint: With this amazing strategy, we'll show you the 4 types of slide and when and where to use each type in your solos to achieve the maximum effect.
- The Legato Roadmap: This technique can blow the roof off your lead guitar skills. Learning to master your hammer ons and pulls off and more importantly how and when to use them will turn any ‘by the numbers’ solo into an absolute killer!
- We’re going to take a single 12 bar blues backing track and teach you how to play each of the above concepts over it. You’ll essentially learn to play 3 separate solos based on each technique. We’ll then show you how to put them all together to create a solo combining all 3 methods in one.
- A shockingly simple yet incredibly effective technique to strengthen your hands so you could play hammer ons and pull offs all day long without stopping.
- The difference between 1/4 tone, 1/2 tone, whole tone and "tone and a 1/2" bends. We'll show you what they are, how to make sure you hit them correctly every single time BUT more importantly we'll show you how to use them to optimal effect. With this under your belt, you'll be able to imitate the way a singer uses their voice with your guitar. People always say BB King could make his guitar “sing.” With this technique, you’ll be able to do that too.
- The secret behind professional sounding pull-offs. A huge amount of guitar players actually get this wrong…by learning how to do this properly, your playing will be taken to a new, higher level that will drive your audience wild whenever you pick up the guitar!
- The REAL purpose behind these 3 techniques that few other guitar teachers will share with you publicly. (No, they're not used just to entertain and grip you... something much more important is going on “behind the scenes”.) Once you know this “trade secret”, you’ll look at the "goal” of your solos in a whole new way.
- How to use STRING BENDS in a special way that moves anyone who hears you play on an emotional level. When you see how it's done, you'll be amazed at the results you get from a simple sequence of bends. (No other guitar technique has quite the same impact as this, and you’ll find out why).
- ...and much, much more.
Warning: This will give you an unprecedented degree of control over your guitar. This can cause feelings of jealousy among other guitar players... so you MUST promise not to show off your skills too much 😉 (I’m kidding…feel free to go nuts!)
Here's What You Can Expect From This Course...
Listen. Improvisation Techniques isn't an instant cure for all your guitar playing woes. It isn't a system that promises you everything overnight (You probably realize by now, such a system doesn't exist.)
On the other hand, it IS a LASER FOCUSED method that will give you a much higher level of ability when it comes to string bends, slides and legato.
These are the REAL secrets behind a professional level guitar sound that will make people sit up and take notice whenever you pick up the guitar...
...and what's truly amazing about Improvisation Techniques is that you don’t need to spend 4 hours a day practicing…unless of course you want to 🙂
If you’ve struggled to make great lead sounds on the guitar and wondered what it is that’s holding you back, chances are it’s because you’ve simply not mastered these 3 techniques.
Improvisation Techniques shows you how to take a simple group of notes and ‘decorate’ them in such a way that make people say “Wow, that guy really makes his guitar TALK, when he plays."
Just think of the SHEER THRILL of being able to blow the mind of anyone who hears you play. With these techniques you really can go from “That guy who plays a little guitar,” to “That guy who REALLY knows how to play!"
If you want to make better sounds with your guitar you need focus on the 3 techniques I cover in this system, and you need to start doing it as soon as possible.
The longer you wait, the longer it’ll take you to get to where you want to be.
Here's Who Needs This Right Now...
- If you're just getting into playing lead guitar and you want to make sure you’re doing things correctly from the outset, you need Improvisation Techniques to lay that foundation for you. You really don’t want to get a few years down the road and discover you have huge holes in your technique.
- If you’ve been playing a while but aren’t happy with your sound, you need Improvisation Techniques to show you how to plug the holes in your skill-set so you can finally create powerful solos you can be proud of.
- If you're a guitar player who simply wants to do things properly, you also need Improvisation Techniques, because it will show you how to do this stuff with maximum precision and mastery. When you hear people say things like “Wow, BB King does more with one single note than I do with one hundred,” you won’t be left guessing like them, you’ll know exactly how to achieve that with your own music.
You Really Haven't Seen
Anything Like This...
Listen... I appreciate that when it comes to buying guitar courses online you see the above phrase used all the time, don't you?
UNIQUE... it's become something of a cliché, just a word used to get you to buy... and when you do, you're disappointed because you already knew most of it... right?
Well, let me make a promise to you right now... you have NOT seen anything like what I'm about to reveal to you.
True, you may have seen some of the concepts we initially discuss in the introduction of Improvisation Techniques, but that really just forms the basis of the system we'll show you.
We go much further than that, and show you how to actually use these things to make awesome, next-level sounds - and frankly, you'll be amazed at the power of the techniques we're about to reveal to you.
As a guitar teacher and someone who for the past 23 years has been fascinated with the actual learning process of breaking down complex techniques and making them simple, in Improvisation Techniques we'll be doing for you what nobody else has done...
...combining my unique teaching expertise, guitar knowledge, and the knowledge of the best ways to break concepts down into simple manageable chunks, to give you a complete blueprint for transforming ‘normal’ solos into exceptional solos.
Sure, guitar players talk all the time about these techniques – but I can guarantee, not like this... not in the way we're about to show you.
Can you remember the last time you learned something on the guitar that genuinely excited you?... that got you all fired up because you became filled with fresh ideas and new ways of playing the guitar?... that actually transformed the way you thought about guitar playing?
Improvisation Techniques is about to do that for you.
After you get this and put it to work for you, you'll be amazed at the transformation it makes to your guitar skills.
You'll realize this is the only product that has shown you the whole nuts n’ bolts process, and also from the more practical point of view of putting those skills to use.
That's why I know you'll be absolutely thrilled you made the decision to buy.
At this stage, you're probably wondering...
So What's The Price?
The whole reason we created Improvisation Techniques was to give you the same advantage that top, pro-level guitar players have... so I'm not going to make you pay crazy money, even though this information is super valuable…especially presented in the super simple way we teach it.
But let's be clear on what you're about to get for your money:
- A complete blueprint for mastering string bends, slides and legato, leading to a smooth, professional guitar sound.
- A powerful learning system that simplifies even the most complex techniques and makes them super easy to understand.
- A roadmap for applying all of these techniques into any solo you play.
Let me ask you...
How much would it be worth to you, to have a blueprint right now that could dramatically improve your guitar skills?
Even if I were asking $200 (which I'm not), you'd be crazy to turn this down, because if you implemented even just a FRACTION of the techniques we're about to reveal to you... it would easily be worth the investment.
However, for now I've decided to price Improvisation techniques at just $97.
Quite frankly, I'm well aware this is far too low compared to the value you'll get with this, but I thought I’d drop the barrier to entry on this one...I want YOU to finally get the results you deserve.
Less Than The Price Of A 1hr Lesson
With A High Level Teacher
When you realise that any decent guitar teacher charges at least $100 per hour, you'll see how this low price is just a tiny drop in the ocean compared to your level of improvement over the coming weeks and months as you apply the techniques you're about to get.
And to make your decision easier, I'll even put my money where my mouth is...
My Simple Promise And
Guarantee To You...
I know for a FACT that if you put even a fraction of what we're about to reveal to you into practice, you'll increase your skills substantially. That's the power of this system.
So here's my promise to you:
Check out Improvisation Techniques right now. Watch the videos. Absorb the lessons. If you don't feel what you've gained from it is going to transform your guitar playing... then I simply don't want your money. Email me within 60 days of today's purchase, and I'll refund 100% of your money. It's as simple as that.
The reason I can offer you this guarantee, is that I know you're smart. I know this because you're still here, reading this right now. You already know instinctively that powerful focus is the REAL secret behind transforming your guitar skills. Not trying to do everything at once, but focusing on key areas to get the most bang for your buck.
And I know that Improvisation Techniques reveals the methods that enable you to transform your lead guitar skills with the power of string bends, slides and legato, and I also know you're going to be absolutely delighted with your decision to purchase... so with my guarantee, you really can't lose from this investment... you can only win.
So Now It's Decision Time!
Earlier on we agreed that the big secret to transforming your guitar skills is by laser focusing on smaller bite-size areas one at a time...
We agreed that Improvisation Techniques is the ONLY product that gives you a complete blueprint on how to use those 3 essential techniques (that most players get wrong), in such a way that makes it easy to understand and copy yourself.
And I've shown you how $97 is just a drop in the ocean compared to the amount you’d spend ($100+ per hour) to get a decent teacher to come to your home to show you this stuff. I think we can agree that Improvisation Techniques is obviously a “no brainer” purchase, because it's 100% backed by my unconditional guarantee.
So then... now you have a choice... clear and simple:
(CHOICE A): You can either close this page, forget you ever heard of Improvisation Techniques, and continue with whatever guitar techniques you're currently using, and keep getting the same results you're currently getting.
If you're an experienced player who is still not happy with their sound even after years of playing, you'll continue to get those same results, as you watch other guitar players breeze up and down the guitar neck blowing everybody’s mind.
If you're just starting your lead guitar journey, you risk moving forward with massive holes in your technique by not building a solid foundation with these lessons…as the analogy goes...you really don’t want to build the roof before you’ve built the walls, otherwise it all comes crashing down.
(CHOICE B): You can make this small, completely risk-free investment in Improvisation Techniques right now, and change forever the way you play lead guitar.
You'll finally have the MISSING PIECE OF THE PUZZLE... the secret "KEY" used only (until now) by the top players to get their pro-level guitar sound... and you'll finally own that secret weapon too.
AT LAST you're about to get a nuts n’ bolts system that powerfully transforms your guitar playing, enabling you to play smoother solos with a professional level of skill.
So then... are you READY to TRANSFORM your guitar skills?
If so, let's continue...by clicking the link below.
Get INSTANT Access To Improvisation Techniques Now